No one can answer this question for you without much more information, to wit:
1) What's the site/platform/App?
2) What's they age of your URL?
3) Who are your competitors?
4) What's the social presence?
5) Do you have an ad budget?
Ranking quickly I can't vouch for. But these things will help:
Try these for yourself.
For good SEO ranking you want to make sure:
* You have lot of relevant textual content above the fold
* The page is laid out clearly
* The content is explained clearly
If a human being were to visit your site and if he/she likes your content then Google search will most likely will rank your page higher too!
Having an Google Adwords account help to get better rank.
Adding locations using google to site is a gud choice..
To rank better..be more focused on services provided by Google..since it is the best search engine so far.
For example..add ur google+ account to ur site