I'm trying to develop a software prototype on a bootstrap budget. Given the rates that hourly developers charge stateside, I'm considering an offshore development option. However, every (domestic) developer I run into advises me against it, and commences to tell me horror stories about cultural disconnects, sloppy coding practices and potential extortion risks. Does anyone have any:a) happy endings related to offshoring software development; and b) recommended approaches that I should take in the event that I do go the offshoring route?
I’m looking for new SW development projects for my team. If that is something that might be interesting for you (at least in future), I would be glad to explore, if not - sorry for taking your time.
Below are the services we are providing-:
• Custom Web Application Development (PHP(Any Opensource Framework), Java, ASP .NET, MODX)
• Ruby on Rails
• Angular JS2,Node JS,React JS etc.
• Custom Software development
• Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS, and Xamarin)
• E-Commerce Development
• Business Intelligence and Date Warehousing
• Quality Assurance
Please follow this link - www.weblineindia.com
Jujar Chauhan - Sr Executive Business Acquisition,
Webline Solutions Pvt Ltd