You have some great advice here from Corey and Deborah, they have some good points.
We used webinars at my old company to great success. After a lot of learning we realized:
- make them short, and advertise them as short. No one wants to listen for an hour.
- most leads come from after the webinar when you follow up, send recordings and post on slideshare
- expect 50% of attendees to show up
- make sure it sounds slick and professional - rehearse!
- only put people with good clear voices, and an uplifting / enthusiastic tone on the webinar
- don't make it a pitch, make it a story
You can find my old ones below, and feel free to ping me if you have any questions I can help you with: