I want targeted traffic to raise website popularity, any brilliant idea.
Here are all the ways I know how to achieve that:
1. Get a large newspaper or some other mass media channel to print a story about your website, preferably on a front page (it can also be a popular Youtube channel, with millions of subscribers, why not). You will need to come up with one hell of a story, though, and having journalist/editor friends is probably a must.
2. Create a viral video that links to your website and publish it on Facebook (NOT Youtube). Easier said than done, though - most viral videos are either rare flukes or require significant investment to make and promote them.
3. Find a celebrity or a thought leader (e.g. a popular blogger) who will agree to endorse your website for free to his/her fans/followers. To achieve that, however, your website will have to provide a significant value to the relevant audience, and will probably need to be based on a noble cause.
4. Find a strategic partner - a large company with established mass marketing channels - that will agree to incorporate your website into its own value proposition. Again, your website will need to provide a significant value to their customers, and getting access to the management of such a company usually requires personal connections or at least enormous tenacity and perseverance.
All that being said, I suspect that your strategy may be flawed to begin with. I can't think of any case in which "raising website popularity" is a good idea in and of itself. Why exactly do you need this popularity?
Good luck with that one! Build it and they will come has never been a valid Ecommerce strategy.
One of the best ways is to get criticism for your website and people will start coming to your website to watch why it is creating a criticism.
There are many tips and tools to internet marketing on the web. Get really really good at SEO, continuous relevant content creation, link building and other traffic generation techniques, and do so quickly.
If you find the answer, you should immediately stop whatever it is you are doing and sell that answer...
That aside, I can tell you what NOT to do:
1. Don't buy email blasts from anyone except reputable providers. There are a lot of scammers out there that will sell you 1 million emails for $39.99. All that's going to do is land you on spam block databases.
2. Don't buy social media followers, or "likes." There are lots of scammers offering to sell you so many "likes" or so many followers. Most are crappy automated scams. It will land you on the blocked list on sites like Facebook, Google, etc.
3. Don't by backlinks. Again, there are a ton of scammers out there that are more than happy to take your money to sell you "backlinks." This is the quickest way to be blocked by Google and Bing.
Good luck, and, seriously, if you find an answer that works, sell that answer!
I believe anyone would need quality traffic rather junk that slow down speed. I always suggest my friends to make a good SEO strategy to receive quality visitors that turn your website in lead generation.
Hmmm, let's see: "heavy traffic", "INSTANTLY" and "without investment" - all to an unnamed website without description. The only solution for all that is to die and go to heaven!
> Hmmm, let's see: "heavy traffic", "INSTANTLY" and "without investment" -
> all to an unnamed website without description.
> The only solution for all that is to die and go to heaven!
LOL, but actually there is a much better way - to find a lamp with a genie and make it your first wish.
You have just asked for the opposite of every get rich quick, instant viral traffic snake oil sales BS garbage internet marketing product there is. And there are many.
With thousands many times over of instant traffic now strategies on the market, why do you think not a single one of them has a system that actually works?
Correct answer: Because it doesn't exist. It takes work and time or lots of money. In the case of traffic, sometimes just lots of money doesn't even work.
Work hard, constantly learn and apply new knowledge,, work hard some more.
Magic isn't real.
If you know how, let me know: D