: Great Advice.
We meet with different Enterprises and Businesses who come up with new products and this is one of the common practice they follow. We wanted to understand what yields the best result for them when it comes to MVP, when Businesses have great idea in mind but are not sure of the Idea acceptance in the market.
There have been some of the techniques that we have seen some of the Businesses use to get the "Gold" the real customer response and I would like to know everyone's comment if this is the same practice being followed or there is more to it.
1. Customer Interviews - As @Leo
2. Landing Pages creation - To showcase How the idea works?
3. A/B Tests - Random distribution on Visitors
Paid Campaigns include
4. Market Surveys with Specified Target Audience
5. Ad Campaigns
6. Fundraising Activities
7. Explainer Videos
8. A functional Demo Version Created - Digital Prototype or Paper Prototype
9. Blogs and functional Content writing hitting the real pain areas
10. Single Feature MVPs
11. Pre-Order Pages like in case of VR
There have been different other strategies people have used to make sure they are not only solving the pain points but also understanding that the pain points they think are the same Pain areas that customer has.
The question here would be what would be the best technique or blend of techniques need to be used while testing your product's Target Audience?
It would be great to hearing from everyone.