I'm wondering what are your techniques/processes/step-by-step guides to generate high value leads (for expensive services or products +$50k per year value).
Let me rephrase the question a bit. What you would do step-by-step to generate a $1M B2B deal within 4 months?
A well developed go to market strategy will get into quite a bit of detail around this, including the part where you don't know some things and need to characterize them. Generally you will want to engage someone who understands the vertical as part of your approach to defining this strategy.
One of the first things we ask in our diligence process is "who sells what to whom and how?" Until you can answer this, you don't have enough of a plan to even go on to the next step. Also, in many contexts, $50K is not high valued. We have many businesses where $50K is the lowest cost thing we sell.
I stick with @Fred Cohen , you must create your own strategy. It depends on the product, the offer, the demand, the online approach, and also the referrals (like @Abhilash mentioned).
If you are just wondering, this can take a life of ideas.
If you are planning, you can hire a consultant (like me) or someone who has broad knowledge of a product or market alike.
@Fred was certain about the 'personas' involved, the main step to go ahead. I also stick with him on this.
Hope it helps.
Not sure what service or product you are selling but if the size of each engagement is 50K you are going to need 20 clients to hit your 1 million dollar mark. (Adjust numbers to whatever your average deal size is)
So the techniques I use would be cold emails, SEO, and speaking at conferences and events.
For Cold emails:
1. Find 1,000 companies that would be interested in using your product or service, and send them an email. Make it personal and include a call to action that would be an initial call or demo to learn about their needs.
2. After the initial meetings, send them a proposal letting them know about their pain point, the value you bring, and results.
3. You can use Forbes, angel.co, RFP request, and job postings to see what pain points companies are experience. Then use sites like hunter.io and kickbox to find their emails.
4. If you contact 1000 people you should be able to convert at least 20 of them to hit your 1 million dollar mark.
5. This takes a lot of time but you can do this much outreach in 4 months.
6. Same steps can be applied to on LinkedIn
1. I would use Youtube University to learn about this skill so you can improve your ranking. Also, I'd recommend Skillshare.com.
2. Alternatively, you can hire an agency to help with this
For speaking events
1. Search for "Call for speakers"
2. Think of an engaging presentation that your target audience would care about
3. Run the people you meet at conferences and events through your standard sales process, and they should be easier to convert since you have brought them some sort of value through your event.
Hope that helps!
Matt, did you use linkedin sales navigator? If you want more information from profiles you are prospecting, feel free to try tools like LeadIQ which I currently work for.
Referrals are your best bet.