1. Formed an LLC in Delaware at the beginning of this year
2. Early stage b-to-b startup. Currently in the stage of building a pilot.
3. Have engaged with a potential customer. Received Good feedback; currently negotiating a contract with the potential customer.
4. Will focus on pilot building in the next few months. Plan to self-fund in the pilot stage. Ideally, we want to raise fund from the customers initially. So in the near future, we are not planning to raise VC/angel money. This is the reason we choose LLC in the first place.
5. We need to compensate the consultants and advisors in the pilot stage. However, we do not have cash for compensation. We want to compensate the consultants with equity.
1. Should we have a law firm to help us set up the paperwork? If not, where to find available template?
2. What kind of legal service do we actually need if we do need a law firm? How much does it cost approximately? Which law firm do you recommend for this case?