More information would be helpful, but here are some guidelines:
- You aren't interviewing a business; you are interviewing a person who plays a role within the business.
- Maybe there are multiple roles (user/buyer/decider/etc.), in fact, and you'd need to talk to all of them.
- Make sure you've done your homework. Do a persona of the user/buyer/decider roles before you reach out. The persona should include where they hang out. You build this from basic research.
- Finding these people is just a matter of networking. It's going to take hustle.
- When you reach out, you either want a warm introduction from a mutual contact, or you definitely want to lead with how it will benefit them, not why it's important to you.