Business · E-signature

How to get a document notarized by US notary outside the country?

Gurvinder singh QA || QC || Automation || Agile || Scrum

July 6th, 2017

I need to get a document notarized by a US notary but I am not in US currently. Is it possible to get it notarized or I will need to visit US for it?

Gregory Giagnocavo Serial Entrepreneur

July 6th, 2017

Hello You can get it notarized ONLINE, there are online notaries in the USA.Exceptions are they are not allowed to notarize Wills, Motor Vehicle Titles, and a few other exceptions. Other than thata. you may find an ex-pat who is a notary and just happens to be where you are.b. the US Embassy in the country you are in, will do it, but, you may have to make an appointment.

Francisco Ramos Abogado en Morris Sierraalta y Asociados.

July 7th, 2017

Go to the Consulate or the Embassy