Being a prominent business intelligence firm, of late we have been getting a lot of queries for prospect research/lead generation. After serving well, we feel there is a way to market our offerings better as we surely have some value propositions.
What we do is provide real time automated solutions based on news, keywords, blogs, comments etc. In other words, we are able to find anything and everything from Google and any social media sites for any queries and create list. There are clients who needs huge amount of contacts based on target Industry/geography/titles, etc. We deliver 95%+ business data with 90%+ e-mail deliverability.
Since we haven't yet marketed this offering, I feel if we can pitch better, although a crowded place, we can create a name.
Now??? Am I over positive?
1. How can we create product package that may sound interesting?
2. Who could be needing this kind of service, although we have a vague idea?
3. How and when to reach out to them?
Any inputs would be highly appreciated.
1. You have access to the customers already, so find their pains and the way they word it - "Tell me your thoughts on lead generation" - Qualify this "So what you're telling me is X" - Make it real "So what could you achieve if we did X for you?"
2. I'd test out your idea and build a great product for those specific people first
3. There are a range of tactics to do this, but really I would find someone with an audience and demonstrate how you can add value to them with your work. Or use your lead generating tool yourself (demonstrate it's value) and cold call really well.
Is there anything in the sales side you find frustrating? Rather than the inbound marketing.