I am seeking advice on brand building in the apparel industry. I recently launched my ecommerce brand and am struggling to convert traffic to sales. I have little to no capital for marketing, so my marketing primarily consists of social media posts. I don't know what I need to do to properly establish my brand but any help is appreciated.
Did you ever think about predictive analysis using AI to do more targeted marketing?
Influencer marketing could be your best bet for Fashion based products.
Here is what I would do.
1) Make a list of top influencers from youtube & Instagram. There are tools which can give you this insights. Tip: The most famous ones are going to charge you a lot so look for the next level of influencers who are flexible.
2) Start reaching out to them and offer them some incentives. There are many types of incentives, either you can offer your product for review or pay for exposure or provide them affiliate commision for each sale.
3) While you align all these influencers to promote your products, reach out to fashion bloggers with a lot of pinterest followers. Create high quality pins and ask the bloggers to blog about your product and promote in Pinterest. If you have some budget, run low cost ads in Pinterest (just bid low)
4) Then head to facebook, join fb groups where people talk about fashion, clothes, jewelry and join the conversation. Don't promote directly rather ask people to talk highly about your product and share it with friends.
5) Run giveaways and collect email address of people. Run flash sales and contest often and use referrals to make it more effective.
At this point you would notice a lot of traffic & sales happening. If not there is some fundamental problems that needs to be addressed. There are tools which can give these insights. Fix it and repeat the process.
Above all, make sure your brand elements are premium. Your brand should look as a competitor to a top brand in your space.
All this would take some serious work but would be very effective to get your brand off the ground soon.
Customer Engagement - (Customer Experience) – customer Focus
Customer experience is changing. For years, organisations have been able to do well by being better than their competitorson average,or on occasion, without any tracking methodology whatsoever in place.In the age of mass personalisation,everycustomer expects a good experience across theentirejourney.
Smart marketers will use a strategic mix of creativity and technology to generate and deliver stories that create lasting connections with customers. This will involve leveraging data-driven insights on both the science and the art side of the marketing function. Using the power of cognitive tech to unearth story-lines that convey authentic voice and emotionally engage, as well as personalize and best time interactions, will empower companies to emerge as much as best-in-class content brands, as leaders of their given industries.
Send me an email at email@example.com.
I'd love to take a look at your content and products and might be able to give you some feedback.
Hello ian , my advice is aak you friends to spread your brand Name, share your post and contents. Use the power of social media. It'll help you a lot . At initial stages , give some exciting offers ,try something new which never have been done by anyone.
Firstly I think you network is low and your ecommerce marketing is not well spread. Expanding your marketing.focus more on games, movies and music. The true is this traffic are low but if your connection is well spread it won't matters much.
Partner with a manufacturer or decorator (aka screenprinter) that has the ability to produce what you want to make. You can be the creative and marketing and they can lower the production costs for you. Then the margin you save you can plow into marketing expenses.
I can help, contact me for free advice
All you need is here, from setting up to a lot more - https://goo.gl/tRoFQ5