We have started a website that's related to table reservations the problem we are facing is we have college going on if we go to each hotel in the city to tie up with us we will miss our classes so we wanted to know if there's any other way to tie up with Restaurants or to go to every restaurant in the City personally and talk to them or is there any other way possible?
Unfortunately, it's unlikely you will get the attention you want without in-person meetings. Having spent more than 15 years in the hospitality industry, here are a few things you should know about restaurants and hotels.
1) never try to visit restaurants during regular mealtimes or hotels during posted checkout/check-in hours
2) it has to be more than a convenience to get attention, it has to make money
3) restaurants receive solicitations almost daily from in-person salespeople for a wide variety of things, so you're competing for attention, and the first thing they will ask you is whom else is using your product already in the area
4) not every hotel or restaurant handles their own reservation system decision, some are dictated by corporate, some are under a management group, and sometimes the owner decides who is someone not working at the location
5) the typical turnover in restaurants is about 18 months, so know that whomever you speak to may not be the person who is around the next time
6) hospitality people do not sit at desks, they are always on their feet, so if you expect to communicate with them, it must be a mobile-first design, but don't expect to be able to reach them by phone or email, even if they volunteer the information
7) you're highly unlikely to get any kind of warm reception if their peers are not already adopting your product or they can't test drive it at no cost
Getting back to how to schedule your contacts...
Every entrepreneur has to make a decision at some point about "going full-time." It's tough, but unless there is full-time commitment, most businesses will continue to be a hobby. I understand the desire to finish college. I also understand the desire to get started.
use internet , mail them or communicate with them via mobiles and arrange meeting with every on holidays.
Every one don't have the caliber to work and study.
And you are thinking of study and business, v-good.
Follow https://www.swiggy.com/ get n idea from there.
If you are not in hurry, then take time, make a team.
For this great idea you need a great data base of food zones. You can do it with your studies, at-least 3 to 6 months you have to invest.
This will make you market savvy. Personal marketing is mandatory for B2B concept.
Rest all will depends on your personal marketing skills.