Idea discussion

David McKeen

October 9th, 2012

When I was at Babson I used to run a event called IdeaStorm. This was an
opportunity to take an idea, do a quick 5 minute pitch. Then get feedback
on your pitch/idea for 10 minutes and network with people who might be
interested in working with you on it. We used to have some great sessions
where we were able to expand and improve on what the entrepreneur was
thinking about as well as point them to similar services, etc.

I was wondering what kind of interest there would be with an event like
this Maybe a monthly session somewhere, or even online via a hangout or
something. Anything to get the creative juices going and get a better idea
of what people are thinking about.

Tom Huntington

October 9th, 2012

Same here.

Tom Huntington
(781) 535-4818 M
tomhunting...@hotmail.com

CC: st...@stevemadere.com; mck...@alum.rpi.edu; founderdating@googlegroups.com
From: rmwhit...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [FD Members] Idea discussion
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:32:39 -0400
To: svemulpa....@gmail.com

I\'d be interested in a Boston event.
--Rob

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 9, 2012, at 2:37 PM, sri ram kishore vemulpali <svemulpa....@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I think we can do this something in Boston. If anyone is interested.
Sri.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Steve Madere <st...@stevemadere.com> wrote:

William Bratches Marketing Manager Fellow at Price Intelligently

October 9th, 2012

I\'d be interested as well.

William Bratches
203-848-0105
bratche...@husky.neu.edu

Marlina Kinnersley

October 9th, 2012

That would be awesome! :)

Anonymous

October 9th, 2012

everyone loves feedback :)

JUST DON\'T REPLY ALL!!!!!!

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Todd R. Levy <toddr.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

Harish Jayakumar Senior Solutions Engineer at Docker, Inc

October 9th, 2012

I am in the SF area.
Would love to partake S well.
Can volunteer to set something up here

Thanks,
Harish Jayakumar

( Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity & typos)

On Oct 10, 2012, at 12:00 AM, Bryan Kaplan <bkap...@botker.com> wrote:

Hayden Tay Marketing and Customer Success Manager at ChargeSpot Wireless Power

October 9th, 2012

Interesting idea! Would anyone be interested in doing this virtually? That
way we can connect up folks from different cities.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM, sri ram kishore vemulpali <

Anonymous

October 9th, 2012

Sounds great.
On Oct 9, 2012 12:10 PM, "Jimmy Jacobson" <ji...@founderdating.com> wrote:

Clynton Caines SharePoint Developer at Discover Technologies

October 9th, 2012

LOL. I guess that means we need a new ggroup asap to take this \'offline\'

For now...

I\'d suggest a site + app for anyone to pitch+revise+get feedback - ala
YouTube, but focused. Not only do users improve over time, but they
maintain a sharable (au/video) of their final cut. Plus you don\'t need a
ton of concurrent users in order to achieve escape velocity.

Clynton

Clynton Caines SharePoint Developer at Discover Technologies

October 9th, 2012

Speaking of Escape Velocity... I\'ve been having a bit of Entrepreneur\'s
Dilemma for weeks. Maybe the group can help...

Long before SpaceX, I\'ve dreamed of being in "Star-Trek - The First
Generation" which is basically a (real) show, shot and produced about
the process of launching autonomous asteroid-capture space-ships and
eventually manned missions. It\'s an "impossibly huge task" so similar to
Elon, I figured I\'d build a successful startup first. LOL, right?

Well, now I\'m stuck in the middle of that dilemma - especially after
some advice that I\'m currently trying to solve a problem that\'s too
small. I\'m pretty sure I\'m not crazy, but am I nuts?

Thanks
Clynton

Sri Vemulpali Member of Technical Staff at Riverbed Technology

October 9th, 2012

I am interested in Boston event.

Sri