What is everyone afraid of these days? On the scale from 1 to 10) Let's make them smaller!
1) Intrusive government
2) Biased loan practices
3) Cancel culture
4) Orwellian monopolies in the tech industry
1. Uneducated fools supporting socialism which is the slippery slope to communism.
2. People who are uneducated in world history and global economics.
3. People who want free free free at the expense of every one else.
4. People who do not understand that in a business when expenses become too high, they are cut, and do not understand that 100M people have been murdered by their governments in the last 100 years. When people become controlled by their government and limited to merely expenses and revenues rather than living breating, aspiring human beings....it is a very dangerous proposition.
The rest are insignificant compared to these.