Hi folks -
I\'m looking for some recommendations for the following in the Seattle area:
1) Legal services - general counsel, corp setup, terms of service, tc.
2) Web graphic design and UX services. I\'ve got all the tech covered, need
to make it look nice. Willing to partner with someone here if they\'ve got
the right skills as well.
Fine to use this group for service provider recommendations but not for asking for partners. That\'s what the site is for - go there and message some members.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 6, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Shawn Burke <sh...@shawnburke.com> wrote:
Hi Shawn, lots of great attorneys in town, \'r\' me if you want any color.
Here are a few that are "friends" of FounderDating, most of them will work
out some sort of deal where you can defer or reduce upfront cash required
until you raise funding:
- Craig Sherman csher...@wsgr.com
- Jessica Pearlman jessica.pearl...@klgates.com
- Alex a...@businesstechnologylaw.com
- Bill Bromfield bbromfi...@fenwick.com
- Ben Straughan bstraug...@perkinscoie.com
- Heidi Drivdahl hdrivd...@riddellwilliams.com
- Mike Beers MBe...@Cairncross.com
(I don\'t have a current rec for DWT, Orrick, Summit, but those are also
good firms doing good work for founders/startups)