Hi friends, here are some methods can help your app get featured on the app store.
1. Create a high quality app - Only high quality app can gain it position in the app store. There is no oneapp storewant to recommend a low quality app to users, this behavior will damage App store’s reputation. So before launching the app in the app store. Ensure it is a high quality one. After launching, fix bugs and update version in time.
2. Create a unique app - App developers not only need to design a high-quality app but also design a unique app to help your app stand out from other competitors and attract more users. This method will help to get your app featured.
3. Know the rules of app store - After launching a high quality app, app developers should know how and what kind of apps get chosen as features. Download the apps which are already be featured on the app store, and analyze the apps’ advantages, learn the useful things from it. And also know about the rules of what kind of app does app store featured.
4. Localize your app - Make sure to localize your app in countries and languages your app supports. Because app localization is the process of adapting your app to a particular language and culture, which will help to boost app ranking and increase downloads.
5. App Store Optimization - App store optimization plays a vital important role to help you get your app featured on App Store. App store optimization helps to boost your app ranking, make your app be searched and known by more potential users. You can do it from these following aspects.
Title – App title is the most important. An app with a good title will easily be searched and found on App Store. It should include the keywords.
Keywords – Choose the keywords relevance, traffic, and competition into account.
Screenshot – Choose some attractive screenshots and make a short video which can show the functions and advantages of your app.
Description – List the functions and advantages of your app. Besides, adding your keywords as more as possible to the first three lines of the description.
6. Get positive reviews and high-star ratings - Reviews and ratings are the most important factors which can represent users experience. Most apps with good reviews and 4-5 star ratings are featured on App Store. Therefore, try to get more good reviews and high star ratings from users. Buy app reviews from reliable company is the most useful way to get more app reviews.
7. Get more downloads - The number of downloads is another factor taken into account by Apple when selecting featured apps. High downloads mean people like and need your app. If your app gets high downloads, it is more likely that it will get featured by Apple.
8. Update your app frequently - Constantly updating your product to add new features maybe helpful for getting your app featured on App Store.
Good plan. About the fourth one, you can cooperate with those influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter. These people are individuals with the power to influence the buying and engagement decisions of a certain group of people, they have large numbers of fans, which can promote your app efficiently.
About getting featured on the App Store, by following the follow tips, there is a great chance your app will be get featured on the App Store :
About the ratings and reviews, in the new App Store 2.0 the role of ratings and reviews has been seriously elevated. The all-time ratings are now in the spotlight, being displayed right below the icon. Moreover, apps now will appear on search results with ratin,. User reviews also have got more prominent position on the product page, together with developer’s answers if those are provided. What's more, getting reviews and ratings is a great way to promote apps.
Because over 65% users discover new apps by searching or browsing on the app stores, and most of them just browing the top 10 apps. Then boost app ranking on the App Store is a one of the most effective way to promote app.You can boost your app ranking with the following methods:
Based on my experience, get app installs is one of the most efficient ways to boost app ranking, your app ranking will be improved in 8~10 hours once the campaign is activated.
Hope these methods are useful to you.
Here are 3 things that you can do to virally market a new app, I have personally used all three and found them to give ROI with minimal or no investment,
1) Launch your app on Product hunt and get it hunted by a renowned hunter.
If you are able to do this right the amount to free PR and traffic it can generate is amazing.
2) On page SEO backed by quality content and good back links will get you higher up in search results bot in the app store and in search engines. An ad based promotional model will not scale so build on page and off page SEO from the ground up.
3) Network effect, enable existing users to invite their friends and family to try your app. Make sure you incentive them for the number of signups they bring in.
Bonus: There is no marketing like good word of mouth, create an experience that your users will love and they'll be your biggest advocates.
Good luck and rock on!