Congrats on getting this far.
- Make sure your profile is tagged for "currently fundraising" so investors can filter search
- Contact people that Follow your company
- Continue to share that Angellist profile
- Search for investors who've backed startups in a similar space to yours, follow them on AngelList, and then message them
- Try to get featured by contacting AL directly, see if your company profile fits those of upcoming "featured" categories.
- If you have a Lead Investor, have them help you as much as possible to share your profile and find investors in and out of AL.
This an old article but still relevant: http://www.seedstagecapital.com/2011/07/hacking-angel-list.html