Understand that social media (SM) is only one of many components associated with and effective inbound marketing program. Three key issues are associated with SM, 1) Which SM platform (s) connects with your customers, 2) Your time, and 3)Value/ROI. How much time are you spending on SM and how does that compare to your hourly compensation, (3hrs @ $50/hr = $150). ROI is most important. Can you outsource SM and spend your time more effectively on sales, customer relations or operations.
For B2B, SM is a key reputation management tool that will support direct sells efforts. For B2C, SM can actually be a lead generator to connect with prospects and customers. In both cases a strong website platform can significantly improve your SM effectiveness.
Outsourcing has it’s privilege. Avoid these operating overhead costs by working with companies like us!
· Search Engine Marketing Specialist - $40,000-$60,000/yr, ($3,333 - $5,000/mo) + benefits
· Social Media Specialist - $20,000-$40,000/yr, ($1,667 - 3,333/mo) + benefits
· Marketing Coordinator - $40,000-$60,000/yr, ($3,333 - $5,000/mo) + benefits
· Director of Marketing - $60,000/yr, ($5,000/mo) + benefits
· Basic licenses & tools - $10,000-$20,000 per year
· Conferences & training - $1000-$5000 per year