Big data

Lisa Falcone

October 17th, 2015

I am looking to scrape data from a few websites on a regular basis. Keep in mind that the budget is very modest.What data scraping tools would you... More

Read 23 answers

Jofin Joseph Lead data diagnostics at Vibe

December 2nd, 2015

We are estimating our product to be aggregating around 2 billion data points in the next year. Each data point will be a combination of 15 to 20 information... More

Read 15 answers

Lisa Falcone

February 28th, 2016

What are the best web directories to list a B2B SaaS startup that's in the data space? What are directories that don't help? More

Read 6 answers

Shingai Samudzi

November 18th, 2015

We're looking to work with an offshore team (preferably based in India, but open otherwise) that is particularly knowledgeable in Java as well as... More

Read 15 answers

Abbas Alidina Founder & CEO at Crowdbabble - Simplifying Social Media Analytics.

November 16th, 2014

We've reached an agreement with an experienced CTO/Technical Advisor to provide 1-2 days of support on a monthly basis in order to help us scale our... More

Read 7 answers

Jason Gorham Corporate Executive Recruiter at Aflac

October 23rd, 2015

I'm looking for a public records/peoplesearch api that I can cross reference similar to spokeo.  I'm looking for updated contact information, so I... More

Read 7 answers

Greg Lipinski Patent Examiner at USPTO

December 8th, 2016

My early stage startup is more of a data company, and we have a partnership with a Fortune 500 data company that's selling our reports and consulting... More

Read 4 answers

Anonymous

Last updated on September 18th, 2017

I developed a project with a big data company, but all IP rights belong to me. Now that the concept's been fleshed out and tested, the company's given... More

Read 7 answers

Mariam Cook Founder at PositionDial, Digital Consultant

August 21st, 2014

We are looking for a data partner / provider to deliver data from a specific query of historical tweets. We are a bootstrapping... More

Read 3 answers

Chloe Hartford Cofounder/CMO at USalesy

September 16th, 2015

Salesforce recently announced their new platform, Thunder. How do others believe it will compare in the realm of others like GE Predix, Cloudera,... More

Read 3 answers