Beta launch

Jose Galindo Founder at MoneyMio

April 27th, 2016

We are building personal finance website for Latinos. In order to test our idea we decided to build an MVP/prototype using wordpress to shorten... More

Read 52 answers

Anonymous

February 13th, 2015

I'm looking to work with a technical co-founder on developing my app as I have no coding skills. I've already got 190 people signed up to be notified... More

Read 21 answers

Sachin Agarwal Founder, Braid (braidhq.com) - lightweight project and client management built into Gmail and Google Apps

May 23rd, 2016

We use a WordPress theme for our braidhq.com marketing site, so we're ineligible to be featured on BetaList. We've gone through their Submit.co list... More

Read 12 answers

Neha Palacherla Marketing

April 8th, 2014

What's the best way to get publicity for a startup's launch? The basics: Pitch email for journalistsPress release Third party validators Visual materials Target... More

Read 2 answers

Anonymous

Last updated on October 8th, 2017

Before anyone rushes to judgement, please hear me out. Any comments like 'RUN AWAY' aren't necessary, I'm sticking by these guys. I'm new to startup... More

Read 34 answers

Mark Morris

August 12th, 2013

Right now we are focused on user acquisition and what marketing channels work best.  There are tons of products out there, but many seem to overlap... More

Read 5 answers

John Duffield

March 12th, 2014

Hi guys,We're pulling together a select group of private beta clients to test our first product release. Its a B2B SAAS product for the hotel industry.... More

Read 10 answers

Vijay MD Founder Chefalytics, Co-owner Bite Catering Couture, Independent consultant (ex-McKinsey)

November 6th, 2014

I have a SaaS product that's just about to go into alpha and I'm trying to think through what a private beta looks like. (it's a SaaS product for... More

Read 15 answers

Nikolay Derkach

July 5th, 2014

We launched a private beta (about 20 users) of consumer-facing ios app.The was no marketing done for the app, and we got about 400 subscribers on... More

Read 7 answers

Anonymous

February 1st, 2015

I have a web site and mobile app focused on matching Passive Job Seekers with Hiring Companies. I need to put together a Terms... More

Read 7 answers