Startup

Pardeep Sumria Lovely Group

February 5th, 2017

To provide some background, I am currently advising an early stage SaaS company that is looking to do the first round of financing. They do not have... More

Read 11 answers

Janvier Wete I'm a London based filmmaker and very ambitious

April 24th, 2017

Looking for good books to read on how to go from an idea to setting up a start up (digital startup), also books that taps on the philosophical reasons... More

Read 23 answers

Julia Entrepreneurial minded

February 20th, 2017

I have this idea, where I need an API-based SaaS built adapted for digital invoicing. Given I have no experience with software development, I am planning... More

Read 20 answers

Puneet Prashar HR Executive at Mobile Programming

March 20th, 2017

We are about to launch a Saas platform. While we are in the process of putting the launch strategy together, I wanted to know what are the places... More

Read 9 answers

Mike Daigle Developing IoT solutions for Upstream Oil and Gas

January 4th, 2017

I have had an idea I cannot seem to shake for a couple of years now. I have spoken to a few friends about it mostly friends that I want/need as co-founders.... More

Read 27 answers

Svetlana Gluschuk QA Analyst

Last updated on May 31st, 2017

It’s hard today to truly think of an idea that is both unique and easy to execute. There are easy to execute ideas that aren’t unique,... More

Read 19 answers

Sarabjeet Kaur Senior Software Consultant at HCL Technologies

December 6th, 2016

I am in the pre-funded prototype development stage of my product and have been making some very useful connections with people who are interested... More

Read 9 answers

Chris Jordan Co-Founder

February 8th, 2017

I would love to gain further knowledge of different strategies used to create initial demand or to even validate that the business model will work.... More

Read 15 answers

Anonymous

February 6th, 2017

I have a business idea that I am very passionate about and happy to put all the time and effort I can to turn it into a business. I am busy doing... More

Read 16 answers

Sharon Kamel Childcare entrepreneur, startups, all things kids

Last updated on April 2nd, 2017

I would like to know if anyone has used a standard template that can be bought for a few hundred USD, for example, to get a website up and running... More

Read 19 answers