Commission

Ben Corrado Custom Product Design with Rigado LLC

October 31st, 2013

We are on the verge of getting some angel funding for our company.  One of our founders (who owns 9% of the company) was brought onto the team to... More

Read 25 answers

Josh Bohls Founder at Inkscreen

February 19th, 2014

My company is launching a new service and I asked a long time friend (20+ years) to help by introducing us to some of his contacts that we identified... More

Read 12 answers

James Daniels Entrepreneur, Hacker, TechStars alumn, and Mobile Device Management guru

October 17th, 2014

Hey FDers,I have a bootstrapped company, KPIs are strong; 4 figure CLTV (5 in some cohorts), 3% m/m customer churn, negative revenue churn, and awesome... More

Read 11 answers

Felipe Goettems Co-founder at Singularities Capital

August 10th, 2015

Let's assume a SaaS company pays 20% of ACV to sales reps. The average length of a contract lasts for 12 months.Should the company pay the sales rep... More

Read 6 answers

AJAY BAM Ceo and Co-founder at Vyrill Inc

October 25th, 2013

All,We are moving to beta mode and will launch our first customer soon. We provide a SAAS solution to brands in consumer electronics and  appliance... More

Read 5 answers

Daniel Coyle Founder/Instructor at Coyle Outdoors

November 13th, 2013

I am currently taking on a guy I like who is young and excited to work in an arrangement that is for a percentage of revenue generated by internet... More

Read 3 answers

Laurence Nathanson ►►I help PROFESSIONALS & STARTUPS acquire local CLIENTS using Video on Google & Social Media.

August 19th, 2016

I run a Direct Response Digital Video Marketing Agency. I am negotiating with an independent contractor who will take over sales in a given territory,... More

Read 5 answers

Aaron Ellsworth

September 16th, 2014

I'd love any insight regarding how you've seen digital agency sales comp plans structured. I'm in a digital agency startup where our product is influencers... More

Read 1 answers

Anthony Largie

May 18th, 2015

My start-up is a peer-to-peer money remittance platform. What's unique about us is we are designed to work specifically with cash remittance. Cash... More

Read 7 answers