Does anyone here have any tips or perhaps techniques on how to get featured on the app store?
We are in the process of launching a networking app for students and want to know what it would take to get us to the top rankings.
I keep hearing that being featured can boost by a mile the number of uploads. Appreciate your guidance :)
Apple promotes apps in order to push their agenda. If your app takes advantage of new OS features, highlights how cool the iPhone is, and makes them look good there's a chance they might work with you on a feature!
However getting featured isn't a silver bullet. It's a short time download boost that usually doesn't impact the long term trajectory. Don't rely on getting featured, and don't rely on that being your entire launch plan if you do.
Here's some things Apple has personally told me about what they look for when featuring an app:
* Make sure there's enough lead time. Contact Appstorepromotion@apple.com at least a month before your launch.
* Focus on the performance of your application as well as product features that highlight the things special about iOS and Apple devices.
* Share your launch roadmap with them. They want to know what you're doing as far as marketing during that time to make sure your timeline and agenda match theirs. This includes marketing and PR scheduling.
* And don't forget the simple stuff when contacting them such as your iTunes Connect App ID so they can find you easily instead of just by app name.
Hi there, based on my experience, the best way to get your app to top rankings is buying keyword search installs, it can boost your app ranking instantly. ASOTOP1 provides this kind of service, it support multiple countries and install types for you to choose from, get your app targerted precisely.Your app ranking will be improved in 8~10 hours once a camgain is activated. What's more, if there is no improvement, money back guarantee. It's really worth to have a try.
Follow the following methods to get your app featured on the App Store:
Besides get app featured on the App Store, you can also get your app feature on the Mobile App Review Sites.There are many sites you can submit your app, such as cnet,mashable, techrunch, app advice, appbrain,etc.If you get featured on The Next Web, you can expect tens of thousands of unique visitors in the first 24 hours to hit your website and your app store page.
Hope the 3 methods are useful to you.
It’s quite difficult to get featured your app by Apple these days. The App Store is fast becoming crowded and the competition for shelf space is intense, with more than 1,000 application submissions every day. What you have to do to get featured? Here are 8 tips:
1. Create The Best App
2. Make Your App Universal
3. Invest In UI & UX
4. Great App Icons
5. High Ratings
6. Develop Your Apps For Multiple Platforms
7. Marketing and Media Coverage
8. Follow Apple’s Editorial Calendar
For more detail read this blog : Get Featured By The App Store With These Tips