Since co-living options such as Founder House, Common, Roam, Pure House, WeLive and the like are a relatively new concept, there isn't much information readily available regarding the nuances/perks of each. Beyond general website information and pricing models, I’d appreciate ‘inside scoop’, such as feedback reviews or comparison assessments regarding
their individual nuances/perks, as well as the type of people each tends to attract. Thank you!
A great idea is 1% of the work. Execution is the other 99%. In this course, we’ll teach you how to conduct market analysis, create an MVP and pivot (if needed), launch your business, survey customers, iterate your product/service based on feedback, and gain traction quickly.
I'm actually very interested in this as well, do you know if any of those options (or others) are designed to diversify? (So people can form heavily customized groups that increase both happiness and productivity?)