Previous answers outline the very common concern and pain point of entrepreneurs thinking about startup in the education sphere: profitability
Well, let's take a look at Coursera, TED, Duolingo and others
. These projects are highly profit generating.
Also they bring value to the society: they give access to education to people with disabilities who cannot attend educational instituties. Students from low-income families aren't able to pay tuition fees and here eLearning comes in handy. And there are much more examples.
It contains information about:
- Educational apps market leaders today
- What features has every educational platform
- Educational app development best practices: how to develop an eLearning app?
- How to benefit from creating an app for students?
- What else apps apart from eLearning platforms can be created in the educational sphere?