I got in trouble for my reply and it was removed. I am not allowed to post job descriptions. So, I'll try to explain as best I can.
1) Yes, your correct, that is not a good description title.
2) We put up a job description for an admin/office help and hired a good guy.
3) Due to the overwhelming workload, we need more than just admin support. (I can elaborate, but I think we all understand)
4) In general, anyone attracted to what we do does not what to do anything admin, IP, licensing related.
5) I'm doing most of the taxes, hiring, sales licence stuff, setting up paypal (etc...), all of the strategy and marketing plans, but there is not enough of me or my team to go around and move the product forward.
We'd like someone to help implement and make it happen, comb through some details. We can hire another assistant, but honestly I'd love to find my perfect biz partner. Someone that has the chops to make it through some of the challenging licensing and business related relationships and paperwork. Our product has a challenge of not having a real category that exists yet, so it takes days-weeks to figure this stuff out and file correctly and make sure all the p's and q's are in order. If nothing else, my hope is that this discussion can help us define our needs better.