First time founder
I am a management professional with a well-rounded global strategy formulation and execution experience of 14+ years in TMT sector around Internet, Cloud, Mobility, Broadband businesses covering B2B and B2C segments. I have the following exposure
• New business setup, business turnaround, global product development, product and program management and business development
• Portfolio strategy, investments, due diligence, M&A, integration, partnerships, market entry and growth strategy
• Strategic planning, corporate and business strategy formulation, complex global project structuring and management
I am Looking for
A technical co-founder and thought partner with sharp technical and business acumen who enjoys solving tough business problems in effective and efficient ways, building and nurturing teams while setting up scalable infrastructure, processes, tools etc.
Qualification and Key Skills
• Engineering degree; Computers/IT/Electronics
• Domain experience experience in building and managing either B2C or B2B market place of reasonable size; Coding and building and managing team
• Sharp business acumen; Ability to creatively solve tough business problems in effective and efficient ways
• Deep understanding of technical infrastructure, design, architecture with execution experience
• Experience in establishing standards, tools, and engineering processes, like developing and Introducing team-wide policies like code reviews, code standard, or integration testing etc.
• Exposure to developing IP strategy: Grasp on patent strategy and open source with clarity on protecting the technology differentiators
• Good network and influencing skills to identify top talent and on-board them as part of the team