San Diego, California, US
San Diego, California, US
Dr. Meierhoefer is a very experienced program and project manager, and a respected leadership expert. Born in Germany he joined the Air Force and served 22 years as an aviator and instructor. He was the deputy commander of the German flight training school before becoming the senior project manager and instructor for the US/German Flight Training Center at Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico.
Dr. Meierhoefer retired from the Air Force in 2001 and became the executive director of ISG at Isera Group LLC, a software development company in Santa Barbara, California. He developed a team of trainers and customer service experts from a small group of 3 people to a department with 16 direct reports generating 40% of the company’s revenue.
Dr. Meierhoefer completed a Master’s Degree in Organizational Management and a PhD in Leadership and Organization Change at Antioch University Santa Barbara. Due to his excellent training and relationship building skills he was asked to share his knowledge and expertise as an adjunct professor at:
• Antioch University Santa Barbara (Graduate program MAOM)
• University of California Santa Barbara (Undergraduate Program for Social Sciences)
• University of Applied Sciences Munich (Germany) – Young leader’s undergraduate program
• University of Dual Education Heidenheim (DHBW – undergraduate program of management)
Since 2005 Dr. Meierhoefer owns his own consulting company AMC LLC. As a program manager, facilitator for executive education programs, workshop leader, and strategic advisor to the executive teams he has served on projects (from most current to least recent) at:
• Bayer Healthcare Berkeley, California, (international employee development)
• CISCO, San Jose, California (operational networking as internal consultants)
• Audi Mexico, Puebla, Mexico, (inter-cultural networking and relationship building)
• State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, Illinois, (global employee integration)
• Johnson & Johnson-First Line Leader Program (California, Panama, Columbia, Spain)
• General Electric (Internal Networking and relationship building)
• Boeing, Seattle, WA (Supplychain leadership re-integration learning map program)
• American Management Association (2005 – present), seminar leader for “The Voice of Leadership”-program in western US states
Dr. Meierhoefer has 21 listed written recommendations for different projects on his Linkedin profile for public review (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameierhoefer) In addition Dr. Meierhoefer provides a growing number of video testimonial on multiple project-related websites.
Dr. Meierhoefer supports, teaches and advises managers and leaders through different initiatives that enhance networking, elevator pitches, relationship development, strategic networking.
Dr. Meierhoefer has published three books
In addition a large number of articles and blog posts written by Dr. Meierhoefer can be found through simple web-searches. Examples include:
President and Founder
May 2005 - December 2016