Interested in Product Management, Business and Data Analysis, Software Development, Cloud Computing and Computer Networking.
• Currently working on my social networking start-up Krossways as Founder and CEO, and in the process of launching the product.
• Worked as a Business Analyst at Vitech Systems Group where I worked with the Analysts (Accounts) Team to translate business requirements into system solutions, perform technical analysis of client/product code, database entities as well as SQL scripts/procedures; and document and test client change orders.
• Worked as a Software and Business Analyst Intern with Classified Solutions group where I analyzed the functionalities of variety of websites like Job-Search website, Construction Bidding Website and Internal employee management portal and designed appropriate product solutions.
• Worked as a Software Developer on Seattle Testbed (World's largest academic testbed based on Peer-to-Peer Cloud Computing) at New York University where I optimized the project's build and deployment process, worked as a Migration lead to migrate the project from SVN to GitHub, and worked on different aspect of SDLC including planning, design, implementation and deployment.
• Designed a Network Management and Fault Detection Software as my Thesis as an Undergrad.
• Did summer internship in Network Security domain where I Implemented various privacy homomorphism algorithms for wireless sensor networks.
• I am Cisco Certified Network Associate.
• I have published two research papers in the field of Wireless Sensor Networks.
• I have also designed and developed numerous software applications either as part of academic projects or voluntarily. Few of these are Twitter Sentiment Analysis, Carpool Application, E-Commerce Website, B2B Web Portal, Android Bluetooth Receiver Application, Online Ticket-Reservation System, etc.
I'ma hustle 'til my last breath - Creed
New York University
MS in Computer Science
2014 - 2015