First time founder
Melbourne-based full-stack developer looking for local collaborations. He believes in self-funded, organically growing, profit-centric type of startup ventures.
- workoutsnap.com, a fitness/photo-editing iOS app. DAU 400 as of Feb 2018.
- native iOS app dev since 2009 (Objective-C, Swift)
- native Android app dev since 2015 (Java, Kotlin)
- web front-end dev (React, Redux, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Semantic UI)
- back-end dev (Node, Express, Meteor, LoopBack, MongoDB)
- hosting: Heroku, AWS(ec2, s3, cloudfront, lambda), mLab, cloudinary
Chris is into endurance sports such as running, cycling and triathlon.
Shanghai Tongji University
B.S. in Computer Science
1998 - 2002