Toronto, , Canada
Toronto, , Canada
U-Dimension is a new start up company that focuses on the transformation of 2D illustrations into 3D printed objects. Our company aims to evoke the imagination of individuals by giving them the tools to design their personalized 3D figures that resemble their unique dreams and passion.
As our creative director, you will be part of a small executive team and wield a high level of influence over every facet of our early stage company. You are expected to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that requires you to think big and dream big.
You will be facing new and exciting challenges every day! Your primary job responsibilities include:
• Create a brand identity, including logo and website design, as well as business cards, promotional videos and print materials
• Develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns in support of our CMO
• Work closely with our engineers to design a functional and aesthetic appealing users interface for our new app
• Assist in upcoming exhibitions and presentations
• Act as a core team player and contribute to every aspect of the company
• Maintain close connections with our target market
Undergraduate/ graduate degree in graphic design, advertising or other relevant fields is required
• Passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
• Strong motivation on turning abstract concepts into tangible products
• Ability to handle a wide range of responsibilities and possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be excellent in problem solving and finding resolutions
• Must be a self-starter with high energy and creative ability
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Expert knowledge of design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.…
• Web design and development skills are an asset
• Knowledge of current web trends and 3D print industry is a plus
• Experiences with WordPress, 3D modeling or animation is a huge plus
We are currently incubated by OCAD University’s Imagination Catalyst and looking for a talented Creative Director to join our team. Being a team member, you will have full access to our brand new office space, professional networks and receive mentorship from various of industries. After 1-year completion of this incubation program, you will receive up to 5% of the company equity with the potential opportunity of receiving a full time position.
If this sounds like the position that would suit you, please send me an email along with your portfolio to Christina@redream21.com.