We're a bootstrapped Startup based in Dublin. Our product focuses on m-commerce and analytics. We have proprietary technology filed for patents, which is in continuous evolution. At the current stage our Beta version is being developed in outsource, however for our proprietary technology which has to be embedded in the product, we'd like to perform its development in-house.
We are looking for a hands-on developer with a keen interest in predictive data analytics, databases, payments and customer services. Ideally, this person will be adaptable and flexible to start-up environment, and enjoy collaborating with other team members.
- Passionate about mobile and m-commerce future
- Interest in business analytics
- Ability to communicate with people that don't especially have the same skills/mindset and work as "One team"
- Proactive approach to experiment new things
- Happy to brainstorm and keep finding more efficient solutions
- Ready to commit 20-25 hours per week
- When switched to full-time, ability to survive for some months with few money/no salary (equally as us)
- Code the proprietary technology
- Manage the IT infrastructure
- Lead the present and future software development (in-house and outsourced)
- Actively participate in the company growth
- JAVA, mySQL.
- CSS & PHP as a plus.
We prefer people in EU, preferably in Dublin area.
Looking forward to welcome you in the team !