I'm one of the cofounders of OpenGift, which is a platform for Open Source projects monetization. We are on our way to build an alpha version, and looking for Python Developer to join our team.
About the project:
- Basically we build a platform that will allow open source developers to earn more money by doing what they do best. No more headaches with seeking contributors, projects marketing, arranging income distribution between co-developers, and other stuff that distract from coding. On the other hand, we want to make micro-investment in open-source projects much easier by simplifying search and selection of projects and providing investors with tools to secure a share in future profits.
- We build the platform on a basis of Heliard Platform (heliard.ru), a task management software for IT development. Heliard Platform hosts about 500 projects; it is a profitable business for more than 2 years.
- By now, we are a team of 5; 3 of us are programmers, the rest are in buss dev and marketing; "hackers" have received numerous awards from different prestigious hackathons, "hustlers" have a track record of attracting six figures businesses into their companies.
- The platform is designed to be an interface for blockchain network (blockchain part is ready), and, yes, we plan to have an ICO for this project.
- Last but not least, we are young, energetic and honest. We really want to invest our efforts in making meaningful things with real impact, not just in making money. If this resonates with your intentions, we'd love to hear from you :)