"To build an education and career catalyst product:
- Idea is to provide information regarding educational institutes.
- Idea is to provide jobs for the staff.
- Idea is to help build the career of an individual."
Looking for a marketing co-founder for an exciting education startup.
We, HeavenPlus Technologies, is a startup based out in Bangalore. We are building a product for education ecosystem and the idea is at development stage.
As a Marketing co-founder, your role you would be required to gain traction on the product and business. There would be a specific focus on designing marketing stratergies, including, reaching out to press/journalists/influencers, coming up with guerilla marketing techniques, and leveraging partnerships for raising awareness.
we are looking for a self-driven and switched on individual to assist with the branding and promotion of our product.
The business has been in development over the past year and is about to launch! I want to add two co-founders to the team who shares the same passion as me, helping others!
• SEO – from Google to Government procurement portals, we need to rank high and get found
• Copywriting – case studies, leaflets, emails, newsletters; you name it, we need it
• PPC – is this worth it? ROI? Set it up and find out
• Email marketing – from post event follow ups to community newsletters
• Social media – increase engagement and build up our audience
• Positioning – help us get from where we are now to where we want to be
• Public relations – good press v’s bad press, you will need to manage both
• Content marketing – writing and sharing the content our market wants, positioning us as thought leaders and influencers
• Blogging – both writing blogs and translating blogs from the technical team into a piece of marketing greatness
• Story telling – developing and helping our team to communicate our story
• Analytics – use analytics to take a data-driven approach to decisions
• A/B testing – from sales collateral to presentations, help the team to find out what works
• Events – from working out where we need to be, to, how to make the most of every event
Skills and experience
• Degree or equivalent Marketing, Communication, Advertising or business qualification, or
Ideally supported by 2+ years in industry, working in a B2B focussed role.
• Marketing/Sales background with prior experience in dealing with education institutes and universities will be an added advantage.