First time founder
I am an experienced engineer with project/product management background.
Currently working on a very modular node.js web platform taking advantage of ES6 and based off a graph database. I have a customer that pays for the first development based on the platform which I will be launching soon. When mature enough, I expect to open-source the platform, although the right time and fashion of doing so depends on decisions yet to be taken.
The ideal partner will have:
- software/web architect skills,
- experience with the full nodejs/js back- and front- end stack
- a passion to imagine how to do things better
- fresh opinions and ideas
- Deployment experience, possibly Docker and the like
- Sales, marketing, PM skills
I am able and willing to provide all kinds of advice including technical to a person that will be interested to grow and contribute to the project. This means your passion may overweight your knowledge, so if in doubt why not get in touch and we'll take it from there.