Miami, Florida, US
Miami, Florida, US
My experience includes serving as Chief Operating Officer (COO) of a multinational media company, and as co-founder of a marketing company.
SEEKING SOFTWARE ENGINEERS to help create a marketplace to improve the experiences of over 2 billion travelers.
Do you enjoy building full stack applications from the ground up and executing like an entrepreneur?
If you do, this is the opportunity for which you’ve been waiting. You could become a co-founder with significant equity ownership.
Contribute to our travel experiences business by designing and creating a scalable, elegant, and easy-to-use platform, including:
• onboarding flows
• search and booking processes
• messaging system for hosts and guests
• reviews mechanism
• payment/checkout process
• customer help systems
We seek exceptional male and female engineers to be technical lead in building a platform from the ground up.
• able to build multi-tier applications from the ground up and overcome challenges
• capable of deciding on appropriate technologies and able to substantiate your decisions
• skilled with mobile technologies and prepared to implement mobile strategy for platform
• quality oriented but understand the trade-offs between full-testing and just enough
• adept with cloud based technologies and multiple platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• proficient with source control, with a preference for Git
• prepared to ship working code on a regular basis
• have experience with open source technologies (preferably contributing to open source)
• work well in an unstructured environment, yet able to create structure and build a team
• understand and agree with Lean software development fundamentals
Finally, you must be:
• user focused; smart yet creative; self-motivated; flexible; passionate about improving the experiences of people on a large scale; and open to fearless experimentation and adaptation
Get in touch by sending your resume to: PlatformReply@gmail.com
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence ..." - Calvin Coolidge