Register or login to network with top notch entrepreneurs. It's free to join!

Jackie Pan

Product Management, Business Development

Beijing, China

Background

Startup Experience

Founded 2+ startups

Age Group

36-55

About Jackie

An energetic, self-starting and highly dynamic business executive with 20+ years experience of delivering innovative business technology solutions to solve complex business issues and increase business performance for consumer industries.

Keen interest in change and innovation. Strong belief in accountability and integrity in all relationships.

Quote

While at work you should try to work 70/20/10. 70% of your time should be spent doing what it is you do. 20% of your time should be spent getting better at what you do. 10% of your time should be spent doing something you love to do that will help with the other 90% of your time at work. - Costas Michalia, Crab

Beginner
Intermediate
Expert
Business Development
Product Management
Strategy
Fundraising
Management
Design
User Experience
Sales
Technical
Marketing
Operations
Finance