Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Founded 2+ startups
We are looking for someone with strong financial skills such as an Accountant or CFO.
I have 25+ year’s professional experience in personal development. I started the first of six startups, importing classic motorcycles from Los Angeles to Edinburgh in 1992.
Three co-founders and I are building InveLife into a £30M online/mobile marketplace that will improve the lives of millions of people via personal development apps and selling the products/services of world-class experts.
InverLife's mission is to help you fulfill your life's potential because we believe you are uniquely special and that there is a role that only you can play in making this world a wonderful and more beautiful place.
No matter what InverLife does to realise this vision, we hold ourselves accountable to the following values:
- Each of us is on a journey of discovery that we can focus on or ignore, that we can slow down or speed up. Truthfully, you will be driven to achieve so much more if you really see, understand and take responsibility for what is going on in your life. Getting clear about the area that needs most improvement will motivate you to take action in order to become the person you were meant to be. It is hard work to remain focused on the right priorities until they are resolved but discovering how to do this, is what will enable you to speed up your personal growth and achieve more than you ever dreamed. After all, Earl Nightingale said that "Success is the continuous journey towards a worthy ideal."
- We can choose to live on purpose. Always remember that you always have a choice. If you choose to discover your purpose, aptitudes and preferences, then you can make better choices when faced with opportunities or dilemmas. This means that there is always an ideal path to find and follow whether you want to become an entrepreneur, better parent or find a soul-mate.
- We need other people to help us and we need to help other people. Finding and following the ideal path requires you to determine who you need to lead you. If someone is similar to you, has overcome the challenges you currently face and is achieving the things that you want; then they are your most suitable role models. The beautiful thing about this is, that in your own successes and achievements, you can inspire, encourage and be a role model to those who come after you. Your life journey matters.
To realise our vision we:
- Develop web/mobile tools and apps to help you find clarity, motivation and direction
- Identity and promote experts with world class products/services designed to transform your life
- Write about how to fulfill your potential
- Speak to anyone who will listen
- Lead by practising the above values
University of Edinburgh
1999 - 1999