Paris, , France
Paris, , France
First time founder
Business with artistic mojo
Senior supply chain consultant
Guitarist, composer and producer
/// Supply Chain background:
I'm a French senior supply chain consultant with background in international purchasing management, customer service and communication in billion dollar companies.
* Led consistent challenging operational action plans in technically complex environment for billion dollar companies: cost reductions, negotiation, contract management, supplier performance.
* Succeeded in strengthening a publishing Press Relation department with a 50-item portfolio.
/// Artistic background:
I'm also a semi-professional musician (www.soubelet.com) with a deep artistic taste.
* Produced, composed and engineered an instrumental guitar album praised by critics.
I'm looking for co-founders:
- a real estate expert,
- an interior stylist.
My company Flair And Keys (www.flairandkeys.com) is a web platform that helps busy metropolitan non-residents customize and buy their property in France with the support of French interior stylists, real estate and purchasing experts, and through e-purchasing tools.
This company is the answer to busy people who love the French art de vivre, who want to live their French dream and optimize their budget.
- I'm looking for co-founders with special skills in real estate and interior design.
- I'm also looking for a platform developer in France.
- I'd supervise the integration of all supply chain aspects of the project, lead the business development.
Institut SupÃ©rieur des Achats et Approvisionnements
Master of Supply Chain
2007 - 2007
UniversitÃ© Paris Sud XI
1995 - 1995
Music Academy International
Jazz Guitar Master
1996 - 1996
Seven Steps Negotiation
Lean Startup intensive seminar w/ Ash Maurya