Lance Affleck

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Lance's Skills
Business Development
Technical
Sales
Product Management
Marketing
Management
Finance
Background

About Lance

Looking for a mobile and social developer/programer(s) to join our start-up social gaming firm. Our mission is to create social applications and games that connect people to real life experiences, activities, interactions, and events.

Our ideal is to find one or two candidates who will be able to program and develop both social (primarily facebook) and mobile (android, iOS) applications.

Our immediate need is to find a developer who can build a prototype/beta version of our initial application. Application is a social game that is executed via a mobile app and interacts with facebook. (Similar to Candy Crush) Our team has put over two years of work into our initial project. 80% of the work and expertise for the project is finished, the remaining 20% is turning it into a live prototype.