Our product is akin to that of Khan Academy and will leave a legacy for the world.
Looking to connect with someone who can THINK BIG and loves building / programming / creating in EdTech.
If you have kids, all-the-better, if not, you are definitely someone who understands the value in great parenting/teaching and the impact it makes on our world.
In 2012, I was chosen for â€œTechWomen Canadaâ€ and the â€œCanadian Technology Acceleratorâ€. I lived in Silicon Valley and played in the EdTech sandbox while working out of the â€œPlug and Play Accelerator".
I founded Mulberry Media Interactive with a mission to "entertain the world into a better place". We bring the worldwide village together to help raise each and every child. Our app, "Together Time", was runner up for "Best Parenting App" in 2013 and delights children and parents everywhere. The app is a small piece of the bigger vision to help parents and teachers worldwide.
- CEO & Founder of Mulberry Media Interactive
- MaRS Commons member
- alumni of TechWomen Canada (C100 Silicon Valley)
- chosen by Trade Commission of Canada for 2012 Canadian Technology Accelerator in Silicon Valley
- Chair of the Centennial College IDM program Program Advisory Committee
- Creator and Administrator of "EdTech Toronto MeetUp" group
- developed an app that won 3rd place for â€œBest Parenting Appâ€ in 2013 â€œBest App Everâ€ awards
- thrive on all thing tech and make mediocre projects MAGNIFICENT!
- Jedi level with analytics, SEO and social media trends and strategies
- an experienced media professional with 5+ years in Digital and 15+ years in Television / Video production as a Content Creator, Producer/Director and Project Manager
- background in marketing, communications and PR
- master planner with brainstorms, scopes, wires, mockups, Gantts, design docs (various software)
- proven success in creating and managing interactive content to engage an audience
- long list of credits with leading media companies including Knowledge Network, Rogers, Shaw, YTV, Olympic Broadcast Services, TVO, Treehouse TV and CMT
- created several original properties in children's, lifestyle and documentary.