(You might have already seen David Stern's profile, which has the same description - he is my co-founder.)
I am one of two highly intelligent, creative, hardworking and excited business developers with an incredibly exciting business opportunity, a very well prepared business plan, a large amount of funding available, and all the means to pursue this business - aside from our Lead architect/CTO.
Our business will be a mobile platform for both Android and iOS that will change the way a particular industry will operate, adding so much value for our customers that the total serviceable market revenue (money we can make) for this market in Australia alone is in the hundreds of millions, before we even expand internationally.
We have industry connections and an advisory board, as well as a great set of connections to ensure that this business succeeds.
We need you, our Lead Architect/CTO, to:
- Have a great understanding of different technologies/languages that allow you to be our Technology visionary and lay the foundation of what should be built. This means being up to date on the latest platform decisions, whether it's understanding Spring, Hibernate or Lucene, or a choice between MySQL vs. Postgres, a view on RoR, etc., and a passion about how to do things right.
- Have sufficient back-end and front-end experience
- Be passionate
- Be highly creative
- Be a perfectionist, but not to a fault
- Be hugely focused on the product
- Care more about the quality of what is built rather than the end consumer (that's for us to worry about)
- Prepared to be in a high-paced, exciting work environment
You don't need to be great at:
- Being a good team leader
- Planning Development Work
- People Management
If you're interested in talking to us, please send us a message! If you have any questions, queries, feedback on this profile, or concerns with your qualifications, what we're looking for, or anything else, please feel free to contact us.
Regardless, we wish you the best of luck wherever you end up :)