Antioch, Illinois, US
Antioch, Illinois, US
Can recruiting be disrupted with a mobile app that finds the ideal job opportunities for applicants?
Mobile apps allow job seekers to search discreetly for positions -- anytime, anywhere -- and respond to postings quickly. There are apps that help with career planning, organize the job search process, alert job seekers to compatible positions, and can even upload and send resumes to recruiters.
So why isn’t there a mobile app that searches available job openings to find the ideal opportunity for job seekers; i.e., finds the ideal jobs with the highest probability of hire?
Is there a better way to match job applicants with the ideal employer?
How can job applicants know in advance of submitting their resume whether they have the skills to deliver desired outcomes within the company’s work environments; whether they can perform at the desired level; whether they can work well with current employees; whether their personality fits within the company culture; or, whether they have a high probability of being hired?
- Prepared detailed capture plan to generate approximately $1 billion in net free cash flow over the next 5 years with the installation of 1,500 megawatts of utility-sited, utility-scale commercial rooftop solar PV systems.
- Added 4% to EBITDA by implementing enterprise lean management system that constantly aligned people – process - projects – infrastructure with corporate strategy and goals to optimize outcomes.
- Led development and implementation of effective strategies, effective systems and an effective culture to rapidly scale operations from less than $10M to more than $200M USD annually.
- Led successful Initial Public Offering (IPO), London AIM, as a trusted advisor to senior leadership, providing finance and strategy recommendations that resulted in a successful placement and raise of more than $30M USD.
- Led the financial team in effort to secure $9M in private equity funding for a SaaS startup.
- Led the integration of two (2) acquisition companies into the organization.
- Led the successful implementations of three (3) separate ERP systems and a QMS.
Director of Finance
Arcata Associates, Inc.
December 2015 - December 2016
· More than 20 years of leadership experience managing finance and accounting functional areas; leading significant process improvements; oversight of month-end close, reporting, cash management, auditing, treasury, forecasting, FP&A and compliance processes. · Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, FAR/DFAR, ERP system implementation experience includes Oracle Financials, Sage MAS500, and Deltek Costpoint/T&E/COGNOS · Budgeting and Forecasting: lead budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting; transform financial data into concise and accurate decision-making; prepare and manage annual budgets and regular forecasts of revenue and expenses, capital, and cash flows. · Analysis & Performance Management: work with executive team to evaluate business performance from strategic, operational and financial perspectives; prepare monthly variance analysis, operating statistics, and presentation material; perform trend analysis with respect to key metrics; provide both financial and non-financial reporting to ensure that managers have valid, current information to enable both strong financial ownership and appropriate inputs to decision-making. · Financial Operations: assess risk of new projects and potential impact on stakeholders’ value; provide finance support for the development of new tools and methods to support internal customers. · Leading and Directing Others: provide strategic direction and leadership for a team of financial analysts; implement processes, techniques and tools that optimize the effectiveness of the team and result in quality deliverables; implement talent hacking and culture-fit analytics to reduce turnover cost and improve long-term company performance · Provide financial consulting and strategic support to the leadership team including financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, and acquisition analysis. · Significant experience in and knowledge of forecasting financial performance, pricing products and services, strengthening operations, identifying new markets, improving margins, as well as assessing and monitoring risks. · Cultivate relationships with outside financing sources, banks, investors, and other organization necessary with maintaining the financial health of the company. · Provide guidance and approval of both Government and commercial proposals; work closely with the company’s outside constituents & auditors, as well as government agencies (DCAA & DCMA), others; provide rationale for and recommendation of indirect rates for Government contracts in a competitive environment. · Acts as analytical engine to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision-making. · Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills; excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills; and, motivated, self-directed independent and critical thinker. · Proven ability to efficiently design, maintain, and manage project based financial and accounting responsibilities. · Demonstrated Experience with tax planning/ strategy including entities and jurisdictions. · Experience working with IT staff to manage finance and accounting software packages. · Experience in risk recognition, assessment, mitigation and management. · Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. · Ability to interpret complex customer requirements and attitudes from verbal, non-verbal, and written communication. · Ability to deal with a variety of abstract ideas and translate them into concrete plans.
December 2011 - June 2014
Good Earth Power
August 2014 - December 2015