Founded 1 startup
Having more than 5+
years of experience in Recruitment and Training and Development with diverse workforce.
• Well-versed with recruitment SDLC and engaged in many employee relation programs
• Known for reliability and getting the job done.
• Initiation, Creativity, Innovation & Successful implementation
• Adept in handling day-to-day administrative activities in coordination with internal/ external departments.
Tommorrow never dies - sheldon
I have done MTech and currently working in Pune
Human Resources officer
Softobiz Technologies Private Limited
February 2015 - January 0
• Ensuring the department complies with all recruitment Policies, Laws, and Regulations. • Writing up professional job adverts. • Putting together new employee starter packs. • Setting up, monitoring and then tracking employee probationary periods. • Carrying out background and reference checks on prospective employees. • Acting as the first point of contact for anyone enquiring about a vacancy. • Maintenance of the HR records and systems. • Keeping track of any employee anniversaries and awards they are due. • Developing reports for senior HR Officers on staff sick leave, absences and holiday leave. • Screening phone calls, emails, letters etc. • Providing professional advisory support to company employees. • Interpreting and clarifying the companies HR policies & practices
January 2005 - January 0
Recruitment: •Identifying staff resources and recruitment needs across the training division •Use of agencies, negotiating fees and terms & conditions •Interviewing/arranging assessments (face-to-face and/or using the telephone and Skype) •Candidate short listing and selection •Designing skill tests Campus Drive and Industrial Training: •Shortlisting colleges for campus drive. •Talking to TPO's and arrange campus drive. •Creating test papers for campus visit. •Arranging seminars in colleges. •Designing training material with technical team. •Resolve queries of training students. Training and Development: •Designing and delivery of staff Induction •Initial training/support and organising coaching/mentoring for probation period •Internal and external training •Responsible for training plan for training division
2006 - 2009
2006 - 0