Raphael Harmel, Founder
Raphael Harmel, Founder
Raphael is looking for someone to join him/her
Business plan mapped out
Minimum viable product built
Has expertise as
Can commit to working
40 hours per week
Is able to invest
Sweat equity only
B2B Services Education Technology
LOOKING FOR CTO to disrupt "Powerpoint industry" !
WHAT WE DO ?
Speecheo revolutionizes presentation experience by creating a link between speakers and their audience.
It enhances audience learning experience and enable speakers to measure their reception.
Here is the demo of the existing product : https://vimeo.com/82907389
OUR PAST MILESTONES
Speecheo has already been accelerated at Microsoft Ventures Accelerator in Paris last Fall.
It is now part of the Lisbon Challenge Accelerator for 3 month, ending on July 27th. We have also been selected at Launch Silicon Valley Challenge (mid May).
We spoke to a lot of stakeholders in Education, Event and Training industries. We already tested our alpha version in conferences and we want to release our beta version in 1-2 month with your help.
We already met several investors in Paris and Silicon Valley, and are in the process to get seed investment soon (target: September).
OUR TEAM :
Weâ€™re looking for someone with a broad range of experience to join our team of 4 people :
- Raphael (CEO, full time, 50% on development and 50% on business & strategy)
- Morgan (COO, full time, Marketing & Design)
- Damien (lead developer, working half-time on speecheo as he has a work beside)
- Yasmina (intern, full time till end of July, sales / marketing)
- Experience in building large scale web application with modern open source technologies and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, fast thinking, hands-on manager, acting as an entrepreneur
- Always open to evaluate new technologies to offer the best solution to customers.
- Used to good practices in development (versioning systems, bug trackingâ€¦)
- In direct contact with the founders
- Technical leadership
- Responsible for application architecture, quality, security and performance
- Interface between business requirements and technical execution, open to pivot as much it should be needed
- Refining and optimizing the software development process
- Establish the best software architecture and infrastructure to comply with the stakeholders
- Technical recruitment, evaluation and training of the development team.
- Release management, planning projects: WBS, risk management, resources.
- Defining tech solutions for mobile apps e-commerce related
- Apps maintenance having direct contact with stakeholders.
- A place as a co-founder
- Important Capital shares
- Salary as soon we get investment
- Joining us at Lisbon Challenge (in Lisbon until end of July)
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, challenging but informal work environment with major international projects
- Opportunity for real career advancement in worldwide visibility project
- Joining us everywhere we could go (depending on the accelerator programs we join, where we decide to incorporate the company, etc...)
- For now we are in Lisbon, our main homebase being in Paris, with objective to move to San Francisco or New York.
- Remote working possib