I went to school an Mount Royal College in Calgary Alberta for Business - Accounting and dropped out 9 credits short to join/start my first Tech Company in 2005. I have been in the B2B sales world since 2005 and have raised 92,000 in Grant and Loans for the current project.
We have developed our minimum viable product and have paying customers. We have figured out what is working and what doesn't and are looking to take our product up to the next level. I have hired out for the first two iterations of the site but I am now looking for programmer to join as a co-founder to build the next phase of the project. The site we have now needs to be redesigned and rebuilt to address some of the things we have learned though research and trial and error.
Here's what I need:
- who can develop an amazing front end (cool looking) with responsive design.
- who can build a scalable site
- who can make it as automated as possible
- who understands the marketing end of the site
- understand and analyze the numbers from the site and understand what they mean
- Someone who I can trust and can trust me in return
I'm in support of a sprint method that lets us implement 1 feature at a time and measure to see what works and what isna't.
The project can be seen at www.musango.ca. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com for more info.