Piscataway, New Jersey, US
Piscataway, New Jersey, US
Founded 2+ startups
Would you like to barter sweat equity or have some synergies we can mutually benefit from?
No matter who you are; weather you wish to join me and or you wish that I work with you and no matter where you are in the time line, if you've got what it takes to get it done, then I want to hear from you. I can work with both types of associates.
WHO AM I? I am an engineer turned enterprise architect. I have diversified experience in engineering, management, construction, real estate and IT.
During the last downturn in USA macro economy I took a sabbatical from construction consulting and started an IT company to build our own portals. I now have more than 12 employees and provide digital tools in productivity and real estate arena. I am seeking collaborators for my projects on sweat equity only (very liberal participation). I can demo my portals on line. Please peruse (currently we are in two verticals):
www.VWork247.Com (This is a wrapper portal for several standalone following utilities):
www.Webbry.com - A website builder similar to www.Weebly.com currently in beta
www.Lypee.com - A CMS similar to WORDPRESS Currently in development about 60% complete
www.pnapna.com - a project manager, currently in beta
www.incutime.com - an employee monitoring system - already deployed
www.mediapprove.com - a real time media markup system - already deployed
Real Estate Vertical:
www.CertifiedCMLS.Com - A niche search engine and lead generator - 90% complete
www.Certifized.com - search engine for homes - ready to launch
www.ReportOn.Net - A Report writer - In final stages
I am starting o market these products and am seeking others to help accelerate marketing, and develop markets for our products in North America and other markets worldwide.
As a software developer for your project, we shall deliver Quality, reliability, security, performance, with an excellent UI/UE.
What can I do for you?
- Address the concerns of your startup.
- If you are on a limited budget, we are prepared to exchange equity for development costs.
- Undertake as a CTO role, IT services, or provide a la carte services.
- We can create - wireframes, mock ups, prototypes, MVPs, and large scale software solutions
- We can develop to suit your business needs. You need not worry about hiring and firing an experienced team of professionals.
- If you have validated your customer needs, we can do it.
- You must have the seed money. I shall help you stretch it out as best as possible.
Weather we collaborate on my product(s) or yours, I would like to be your long term partner that would help us both to be successful.
Looking forward to our continued success!
1973 - 1973