Founded 1 startup
Currently, I am practicing education management in different dimensions to build agile platforms on vast media hypes to enable social peer learning system for vast audience. Virtual world is calling and fascinating generation next. They need access to ethical social education system for their pathway to reach each level of education. With virtual white-boards and MOOCs they can grow and fill their appetite for knowledge. Harnessing my skills on MOOCs and all possible web/mobile education solutions.
- User Experience Leadership and Project Management
- UX Research, Usability Testing, & Contextual Inquiry
- Interaction Design, Wire-frame, and Prototyping Design
- Web 2.0 / 3.0 (Responsive) and Social Media
- Product Innovation and Market Research
- Practicing SCRUM (Iterative and Incremental Agile software development)
- Harnessing ADDIE = Analysis - Design - Development - Implementation - Evaluation
LEARN TO SUCCEED
The challenge of the job is what keeps me motivated - I enjoy solving problems and delivering results. While timescales of work set can be challenging, I prioritize and plan my workload. The daily interaction with my team inspires me to move strong.
Stanford University - NovoEd
2014 - 2014
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
1998 - 1998
Microsoft Office Certified