Paris, , France
Paris, , France
LOOKING FOR CTO to disrupt "Powerpoint industry" !
WHAT WE DO ?
Speecheo revolutionizes presentation experience by creating a link between speakers and their audience.
It enhances audience learning experience and enable speakers to measure their reception.
Here is the demo of the existing product : https://vimeo.com/82907389
OUR PAST MILESTONES
Speecheo has already been accelerated at Microsoft Ventures Accelerator in Paris last Fall.
It is now part of the Lisbon Challenge Accelerator for 3 month, ending on July 27th. We have also been selected at Launch Silicon Valley Challenge (mid May).
We spoke to a lot of stakeholders in Education, Event and Training industries. We already tested our alpha version in conferences and we want to release our beta version in 1-2 month with your help.
We already met several investors in Paris and Silicon Valley, and are in the process to get seed investment soon (target: September).
OUR TEAM :
Weâ€™re looking for someone with a broad range of experience to join our team of 4 people :
- Raphael (CEO, full time, 50% on development and 50% on business & strategy)
- Morgan (COO, full time, Marketing & Design)
- Damien (lead developer, working half-time on speecheo as he has a work beside)
- Yasmina (intern, full time till end of July, sales / marketing)
- Experience in building large scale web application with modern open source technologies and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, fast thinking, hands-on manager, acting as an entrepreneur
- Always open to evaluate new technologies to offer the best solution to customers.
- Used to good practices in development (versioning systems, bug trackingâ€¦)
- In direct contact with the founders
- Technical leadership
- Responsible for application architecture, quality, security and performance
- Interface between business requirements and technical execution, open to pivot as much it should be needed
- Refining and optimizing the software development process
- Establish the best software architecture and infrastructure to comply with the stakeholders
- Technical recruitment, evaluation and training of the development team.
- Release management, planning projects: WBS, risk management, resources.
- Defining tech solutions for mobile apps e-commerce related
- Apps maintenance having direct contact with stakeholders.
- A place as a co-founder
- Important Capital shares
- Salary as soon we get investment
- Joining us at Lisbon Challenge (in Lisbon until end of July)
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, challenging but informal work environment with major international projects
- Opportunity for real career advancement in worldwide visibility project
- Joining us everywhere we could go (depending on the accelerator programs we join, where we decide to incorporate the company, etc...)
- For now we are in Lisbon, our main homebase being in Paris, with objective to move to San Francisco or New York.
- Remote working possib