First time founder
Currently working as freelance business strategist and project manager for start-ups.
With a background in project management, finance and marketing the ideal skillset for solving start-up and growth challenges.
Among other things I am helping the board of a newly seed-invested FMCG brand to make sense of a complex business environment by:
- strategy (e.g. coaching the board)
- organizing project management (e.g. managing market introduction)
- forming business development and marketing strategy (e.g. developing sales channels)
- forming growth strategy (e.g. leading growth)
- business organization (e.g. CRM and reporting processes)
As a freelancer for start-ups I am always on the lookout for jobs I have a passion for, working with inspiring people on a mission. Co-founding a new business and growing it is the ultimate match of my skills and ambitions. With my skills tested in start-up land, the timing is now for me to make that step.
MSc Financial Management
2010 - 2011
The Innovative Organization - UC Berkeley Haas